HEARTS Connection, a local non-profit providing support for local families who have kids with special needs, will host the following events during the month of July:
* HEARTS & Crafts, benefit craft fair at the City's Hot Dog Festival on July 4 in Central Park. The event will include craft vendors and raffle tickets will be sold for a chance to win prizes. All proceeds from raffle ticket sales will go to provide events for local families who have children with special needs.
* Playgroup, Tuesday, July 8, at 10 a.m., meet at Marx Central Park.
* Sensory Story Time at the Tehachapi Public Library, Saturday, July 19, at 10 a.m.
* Tehachapi Mothers of Special Needs park day with the kids, Friday, July 25, at noon, Philip Marx Central Park.
* Free EP Workshop for parents, Saturday, Aug. 23. Learn special education law, procedures and how to better advocate for your child. Reservations are required. For more information, time or to make a reservation, call 328-9055, ext. 777.
HEARTS Connection is located at 21600 Golden Star Blvd., #1.