The warm weather didn't stop 1,000 cyclists from rolling into Centennial Plaza early Saturday morning to participate in the 6th Annual Tehachapi GranFondo. With five Fondos to choose from, cyclists lined up downtown at 7 a.m. for the start of the ride. As each cyclist crossed the finish line, they were presented with a finisher's medal, a bottle of water, a wet towel and a standing ovation from the Tehachapi Warrior Cheerleaders.
- Old Towne Food Market undergoes 'alien' transformation
- Residents will soon see construction of new businesses
- Horse Thief Golf and Country Club still for sale; no word on when it will reopen
- Health Department shuts down Blue Ginger Pho for dead cockroaches, grease buildup
- Natural Sightings: A Bald Eagle soars in for a landing
- He's back! Barber Bob rejoins his daughter Moe on Green Street
- Letter to the editor: What will become of the Kmart building?
- TUSD reserves some extra time for teachers to learn new 'educational strategies'
- Residents speak out at power shut-offs forum
- Pen in Hand: The Devil's Rope: barbed wire has left its mark on Tehachapi and throughout the West
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.