Mother Nature cooperated with Earth Day as celebrants awoke Saturday, April 21, to find blue skies and mild temperatures in downtown Tehachapi. This year, the festivities kicked off with the March for Science.
- California Department of Education skewers Tehachapi Unified School District's special education department in review
- New waste hauler to bring recycling bins to residents
- TPD: Man arrested on attempted murder charges after shooting at passing motorists
- John Franklin McCormick, 1956–2017
- Grimmway Farms celebrates 10th anniversary of Tehachapi organic produce stand
- Community Voices: Why Tehachapi? Here's what makes our city great
- PHOTO GALLERY: Bands battle to show who's best
- Carole Elaine Hildreth, 1944-2017
- Mayor thanks planning commissioner, parks manager for their service
- City Council approves changes to purchasing authority
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.