Mother Nature cooperated with Earth Day as celebrants awoke Saturday, April 21, to find blue skies and mild temperatures in downtown Tehachapi. This year, the festivities kicked off with the March for Science.
- Two cases of rare tick disease found in Tehachapi
- Tickets now on sale to 4th annual Tehachapi Mountain Beer and Wine Fest
- Joan Johnson, former Tehachapi News columnist, dies in Washington
- Kern County Fire Department set to undergo examination after persistent budget struggles
- Upcoming events: Lots to do in, around Tehachapi
- Tehachapi Police Foundation honors four for contributions to the Thin Blue Line
- Natural Sightings: Remembering a good place to get a drink
- Drone prototypes bring new business to Tehachapi
- Relay for Life Survivor Social Brunch brings together those who have fought cancer, caregivers
- Two in Tehachapi Police custody after short chase, SWAT response
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.