Mother Nature cooperated with Earth Day as celebrants awoke Saturday, April 21, to find blue skies and mild temperatures in downtown Tehachapi. This year, the festivities kicked off with the March for Science.
- PHOTO GALLERY: We're going to school! Readers share photos of the first day
- Vigil held for victims of Charlottesville, Barcelona
- Mountain Festival: Everyone loves a parade!
- Mountain Festival: Tehachapi's biggest event of the year is here!
- Photo gallery: Thousands take in PRCA rodeo during Mountain Festival
- Jennifer Shonné Smith, 1973–2017
- Local students receive help in viewing solar eclipse
- Mountain Festival-goers attend carnival
- Tehachapi man rescued from Kern River
- Tehachapi Warrior cheerleaders prepare for new season