An enthusiastic crowd of nearly 800 cheered on 13 lip sync teams Friday night in the Tehachapi High School gym. This was the 33rd year that the Associated Student Body presented the event as a fundraiser for student activities at the high school. This year's theme was “How To Train Your Dragon.”
- Two cases of rare tick disease found in Tehachapi
- Tickets now on sale to 4th annual Tehachapi Mountain Beer and Wine Fest
- Joan Johnson, former Tehachapi News columnist, dies in Washington
- Kern County Fire Department set to undergo examination after persistent budget struggles
- Upcoming events: Lots to do in, around Tehachapi
- Tehachapi Police Foundation honors four for contributions to the Thin Blue Line
- Natural Sightings: Remembering a good place to get a drink
- Drone prototypes bring new business to Tehachapi
- Relay for Life Survivor Social Brunch brings together those who have fought cancer, caregivers
- Two in Tehachapi Police custody after short chase, SWAT response
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.