An enthusiastic crowd of nearly 800 cheered on 13 lip sync teams Friday night in the Tehachapi High School gym. This was the 33rd year that the Associated Student Body presented the event as a fundraiser for student activities at the high school. This year's theme was “How To Train Your Dragon.”
- PHOTO GALLERY: We're going to school! Readers share photos of the first day
- Vigil held for victims of Charlottesville, Barcelona
- Mountain Festival: Everyone loves a parade!
- Mountain Festival: Tehachapi's biggest event of the year is here!
- Photo gallery: Thousands take in PRCA rodeo during Mountain Festival
- Jennifer Shonné Smith, 1973–2017
- Local students receive help in viewing solar eclipse
- Mountain Festival-goers attend carnival
- Tehachapi Warrior cheerleaders prepare for new season
- Tehachapi man rescued from Kern River