The first time you attend a meeting of the Tehachapi Valley Prostate Cancer Information Group, you might wonder how many valued members these men have had to say goodbye to. The number is certainly high. But so is the number of those who have been helped. Just ask Jake Harper, 76. "This group has saved lives — mine for sure," he said.
- PHOTO GALLERY: A touch of nostalgia in Tehachapi as residents recreate cruise night
- Local retailers express mixed reactions to reopening
- Glen W. Price, Nov. 17, 1960 - May 17, 2020
- Frankie Lyle Spencer, April 21, 1959 - May 15, 2020
- Pedestrian struck, killed in crosswalk
- Natural Sightings: A giant surprise visitor
- Free COVID-19 test site to open at AHTV
- Confirmed COVID-19 cases now available by zip code
- Cancer diagnosis doesn't stop local dentist from running marathons
- PHOTO GALLERY: Commemorating Memorial Day in Tehachapi
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.