The Tehachapi Unified School District will hold a special Board meeting Thursday, July 31, at 5 p.m., at the Claude L. Wells Education Center, located at 300 S. Robinson St.
Agenda items include the following:
• Approval for Master Contract for Kern County Consortium SELPA with the Kern County Superintendent of Schools office during the 2014-15 school year
• Approval of contractual agreement for meals
• Approval of nursing services agreement
• Approval of professional services agreement between Kim Armbrecht and TUSD for consulting services
• Approval of professional services agreement between Laura Hickle and TUSD for consulting services
• Approval of provisional internship permit - RSP & SDC teachers