TULARE — A season in which Tehachapi experienced a big high with Steve Denman’s 300th win and a big low with an 0-4 start all came down to a game of what-ifs.
Tehachapi failed to score three times after getting inside the 12-yard line and ended its season with a 9-7 loss to Tulare Western on Thursday at Bob Mathias Stadium in the Central Section Division III quarterfinals.
- Missing local pilot reportedly found dead among wreckage
- Negotiations underway for The Shed
- CCI prisoner dies after being found unresponsive in cell
- John the Plumber named 'Small Business of the Year' for 2017
- New hospital opening facing delays
- Injuries collar Warriors girls as young stars emerge
- Letter to the editor: County fire staffing plan keeps Stallion Springs safe
- Public storage facility catches fire in Old Town
- Tehachapi native Alex Pimentel releases third feature film
- Reports: Sabrina Limon and former lover planned to poison husband with arsenic-laced pudding
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.