The warm weather didn't stop 1,000 cyclists from rolling into Centennial Plaza early Saturday morning to participate in the 6th Annual Tehachapi GranFondo. With five Fondos to choose from, cyclists lined up downtown at 7 a.m. for the start of the ride. As each cyclist crossed the finish line, they were presented with a finisher's medal, a bottle of water, a wet towel and a standing ovation from the Tehachapi Warrior Cheerleaders.
- Letter to the editor: Tehachapi's maskers against the maskless
- School board adopts resolution to decrease number of certificated employees due to deferment woes
- Former cemetery district manager, secretary charged with misappropriation of public funds
- 'A beautiful, bonding journey': Marley's Mutts rescues second tongueless dog
- PHOTO GALLERY: Hart Flat fire held to 35 acres
- Tehachapi prison sees substantial increase in inmate virus
- Albert Joseph Pinheiro, April 20, 1929 - July 1, 2020
- Community Voices: It is up to the city to rebuild trust with citizens
- Letter to the editor: We need a chicken restaurant
- Community Voices: Tehachapi safely delivers fireworks show
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.