The first time you attend a meeting of the Tehachapi Valley Prostate Cancer Information Group, you might wonder how many valued members these men have had to say goodbye to. The number is certainly high. But so is the number of those who have been helped. Just ask Jake Harper, 76. "This group has saved lives — mine for sure," he said.
- DECO du JOUR: Furniture of the stars offered in Tehachapi
- Vaccination clinics spread throughout county as those 65 years or older become eligible
- Nurse recounts how isolation was worse than positive COVID test
- Tehachapi students, parents take part in statewide 'Let Them Play' movement Friday
- Bakersfield man dies after crashing into Tehachapi mountainside
- The Shed brings a taste of Hawaii to Tehachapi
- Kern Public Health: 93561 ZIP code has had 3,166 coronavirus cases
- High school football players unite to play in Arizona club league
- Marion Barbara Brown, Aug. 31, 1931 – Dec. 30, 2020
- Newly independent Women's Business Center expects to expand training across Kern
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.