Easter joy made its way to Bear Valley Springs on Friday and Saturday, first with an opportunity for children to dye Easter eggs, and then for them to go on an egg hunt, complete with prizes.
- City gears up for longer, bigger Farmers Market
- PHOTO GALLERY: All aboard! Tehachapi Railroad Depot and Museum reopens
- Korean veteran receives grand 90th birthday surprise parade
- Family remembers Tehachapi man killed on Willow Springs Road
- Tehachapi officials cite concerns with High Speed Rail Project
- Sherry Jean Phelps, Nov. 18, 1952 - March 15, 2021
- Adventist Health Tehachapi Valley holds groundbreaking for new imaging pavilion
- Matthew Bryan Rails, July 31, 2000-March 14, 2021
- Tehachapi Police report 12 arrests for March 29-April 4
- Blue Mountain Tribe picks up award for 'Pray For Our Planet'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.