Luther Girado, the last male Native speaker of the Nuwä Indian language, went to meet his ancestors on Feb. 7. He was 79 and had been in decli…
- City gears up for longer, bigger Farmers Market
- PHOTO GALLERY: All aboard! Tehachapi Railroad Depot and Museum reopens
- Kern County enters orange tier Wednesday
- Korean veteran receives grand 90th birthday surprise parade
- Blue Mountain Tribe picks up award for 'Pray For Our Planet'
- Family remembers Tehachapi man killed on Willow Springs Road
- Matthew Bryan Rails, July 31, 2000-March 14, 2021
- Sherry Jean Phelps, Nov. 18, 1952 - March 15, 2021
- Pen in Hand: Tehachapi in spring: a time of blossoms and bees
- Adventist Health Tehachapi Valley holds groundbreaking for new imaging pavilion
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.